This site is best viewed with a
screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher.
- Detachment News (8)
- ....Member News(11)
- Toys for Tots (11)
- Young Marine News (3)
- Department News (1)
- National HQ News (2)
- Marine Corps News (5)
- American Forces Press Service (33)
- Stars and Stripes (2)
- Lint Center News (14)
- Hope for the Warriors (2)
- Support Our Troops (4)
- VA News (2)
- News from the Web (16)
The Lint Center for National Security Studies is pleased to unveil three merit-based scholarship opportunities for its upcoming July 2014 scholarship competition.
- Jim & Anna Hyonjoo Lint Scholarship ($1,500) -- This program is offered to help further the education and career development of scholars, especially in the areas of International Affairs, Counterintelligence and National Security. Workers in these fields and their children are encouraged to apply with the goal of improving national security and global understanding.
- MAJ James W. Dennehy Esq. Scholarship ($500) -- This $500 scholarship is started in memory of a great patriot, and multi-talented American.
- Virginia and Frank Misselhorn Memorial Scholarship ($500) -- This will be awarded to runner-up candidates of Lint Center Scholarships to include the Jim & Anna Hyonjoo Lint Scholarship. One application and you can apply for two scholarships!
The filing deadlins is July 31, 2014. Please visit http://www.lintcenter.org/scholarships.htm for complete details.
The Lint Center for National Security Studies offers scholarships every January and July ranging from $500 to $1500. The next submission deadline is January 31, 2015.
For more information on the Lint Center including intership opportunities please visit http://www.lintcenter.org/.
- To build and award scholarships for Counterintelligence and National Security Workers, their children and scholars of CI and NS.
- To build and award scholarships to enhance global understanding and cross-culture studies.
- To coordinate creation and data dissemination of National Security Studies and Forum.
- To conduct all actions with unpaid volunteer staff